Monday, February 4, 2008

Larry Ferlazzo

Larry Ferlazzo

Larry Ferlazzo, USA, High School, All Subjects

Before I became a high school teacher four years ago, I spent nineteen years as a community organizer working with low-income families to improve their neighborhoods. I now teach English Language Learners and native-English speakers at the largest inner-city high school in Sacramento, California. In addition to my blog, I have a website with over 8,000 categorized links accessible to English Language Learners and native-English speakers - Larry Ferlazzo. I was the 2007 Grand Prize Winner of the International Reading Association's Presidential Award For Reading and Technology.

Larry Ferlazzo's Websites Of The Day....for teaching ELL, ESL, & EFL
This blog highlights recent additions to my website. Each day I post about new resources and how I use them. These sites include ones relevant to Math, English, Social Studies, Science, Art, and Music, and often are Web 2.0 applications. Even though I teach high schools, the resources I blog about are appropriate for all ages.

Theme: ESL, EFL, ELL, web2.0, edtech, social studies, english, science, mathematics

Latest Posts