Monday, February 4, 2008

Ian Stuart

Ian Stuart

Ian Stuart, Scotland, Secondary, Technology

I live on the Isle of Islay off the west Coast of Scotland. I am Principal teacher of Technology (Head of Dept) and Information Communication Technology (ICT) coordinator in Islay High School. This is a full secondary school of 247 pupils. I teach design and technology, graphics and web design. I have been here 5 years and been leading the technological part of the changes we have been introducing. You can get the deatils at the blog. I have been teaching 11 years and was previously an electronics company service director, service engineer and engineering technician.

Islay ICT
Is a record of the moves towards 1 to 1 uses of UMPC's, tablets and wireless projector (as well as the backgroud stuff).

Theme: 1to1, learning and teaching