Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nick Hood

Nick Hood

Nick Hood, Scotland, UK, Secondary, Mathematics, Physics

I'm a Physics and Mathematics teacher in Fife, Scotland. Spent time in the military and aviation. Was a software developer for 25 years before doing my post-grad in education in Edinburgh in 2003-4. Was teaching at Kirkcaldy High School but have now moved to Glenwood High School as Principal Teacher, Physics. I have developed web resources for students including a Moodle site, a Wiki and several blogs. I believe that social media have an important place in education.

Mr. Hood's World-Wide Whatsit - currently offline
Eclectic information of interest to students of Physics and Mathematics, particularly my own.

Teaching is to Emancipate - currently offline
Posts, news and commentary for educators.

Themes: physics, mathematics, education