Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Christopher Watson

Christopher Watson

Christopher Watson, Hawaii, USA, Secondary, English

I teach English and work as a technology resource teacher in a large independent school in Hawaii. Before the tradewinds landed me in the islands, I was teaching in the Pacific Northwest, in the public school district where I grew up.

WatsonCommon
My blog started as a commonplace (a common English assignment for sophomores at my school). Then it became a place to connect with other edtech people. But I'm not really an edtech person. Now, I mostly post about my experiences in class and with the teachers I work with, and I try to find places where technology differentiates and individualizes learning.

Theme: english, technology, differentiated instruction, 21st century learning