Monday, July 11, 2011

Enric Calvet

Enric Calvet

Enric Calvet, Spain, Primary, Elementary, Kindergarten, English as a Second Language

I am an elementary English language teacher in Barcelona. I teach English as a Second Language to very young learners and I use new technologies for different purposes in my classes.

I do project working as a way to motivate and engage my pupils into collaborative work. I and my pupils are very active using web 2.0 tools and producing outcomes with these tools. But, I don’t miss any opportunity to use “old teaching tools”, such as puppets, songs, stories or games.

Cockroaches and Ladybugs
What do I think about ESL teaching? What do I do in my classes? Where do I get resources in the net? This is my blog. It's all about my projects, activities, tasks and reflections. That's all!

Theme: ESL, teaching, language, english, resources, projects, reflection, methodology. best·teaching, bookmarks, song, story, web2.0, tools

Latest Posts