Monday, May 10, 2010

Elizabeth



Elizabeth, USA, Secondary, English

Name's Elizabeth W. Yeah my initials are EW. I am a huge nerd. Just sayin. I'm also a teacher, wife, crazy person, and never going to grow up. My kids say I have the craziest stories. I'm a budding writer and try to post a positive crazy thing that happened every day, even though mostly this results in my embarrassment.

I also love to read ya stuff and am always getting addicted to books/looking for books to get addicted to. I'm a writer, working on getting a novel published, and I LOVE leaving feedback and talking about writing, books, and life in general. Drop me a line. I won't bite...hard.

Falling From Prams
Learning from Kids and Loving Life!

Theme: funny, insightful, interesting, poignant, thoughtful

Latest Posts