Monday, February 23, 2009

Timothy Phelan

Timothy Phelan

Timothy Phelan, Japan, University, The view from Japan

I'm Tim Phelan, professor of The International Center of Miyagi University (ICMYU) in Sendai, Japan. I support English learning through lectures in English, teach foreign students about Japanese culture and society in Japanese, and advise and help Japanese students with study abroad. I've lived in Japan now some 25 years.

phelansensei.com
I use this blog to talk about my work as a professor at Miyagi University - to publish my resume, my classes, and my research. It is also a place for me to center my presence on the web.

One of my key audiences in non-native speakers of English.

Theme: japanese studies, japanese higher education, sendai, university education, presentation studies, english language