Monday, January 19, 2009

Robert Enga

Robert Enga

Robert Enga, USA, Elementary, Technology

I earned my BA in Communication, graduating Cum Laude. I later earned my Washington State K-8 teaching endorsement through Woodring College of Education. I now teach technology for an elementary school in the Seattle School District.

renga's Blog - currently offline
We created ElEdBlog as a place for educators to gather, share and learn. More specifically we want to create a place where educators can build community, and share their stories through blogs and comments. My personal blog is more the musings of a 1st year teacher who teaches technology at an urban Seattle elementary school.

We are trying to build an elementary education community and would love for bloggers to join us. Thank you!

Theme: elementary teacher blogs, virtual elementary education community, teacher community, educator blog, education blogs, teaching community