Sunday, January 18, 2009

Karen Chichester

Karen Chichester

Karen Chichester, USA, Secondary, High School Grades 9-12, English/Language Arts, Special Education

I teach highs school English/Language Arts in a special education classroom in Michigan. I am the parent of a college student with Asperger's Syndrome. He received special education services from 5th grade until he graduated. So I see Special Ed from both the personal and professional points of view.

I hold a MA in English/Language Arts and K-12 Learning Disabilities. Even though I have been teaching for more than 20 years, I am still learning.

My Squirrelly View of Education
Thoughts on educational technology, special education, English/Language Arts, and Autism in high schools.

Theme: specialed, edtech, ela, english, highschool, asperger's, asd