Monday, October 13, 2008

Karenne Sylvester

Karenne Sylvester

Karenne Sylvester, Stuttgart, Germany, Adult, EFL, ESOL, TEFL, TESOL, ESL

I’m originally from Grenada in the Caribbean. I’ve lived and taught all over the world and currently I’m based in Stuttgart, Germany as EFL teacher, teacher-trainer and materials writer. My specialities lie in using new media and technology in the language classroom and developing communicative speaking skills.

Kalinago English
This blog is aimed at TESOL teachers. This is where I give teachers the “skinny” on education conferences, workshops and teacher trainers, provide teaching tips (including using technology) and offer lesson plan ideas.

Themes: teacher training, lesson plans, technology education, elearning, conferences, workshops, teaching, lesson tips, english, tips, tricks, ideas

Latest Posts