Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jon Hoff

Jon Hoff

Jon Hoff, England, UK, Secondary, ICT PGCE

I have been teaching for four years in Asia, living for a year in South Korea before moving to Vietnam and staying for three and a half years. I recently spent a year teaching ICT in an International School and have now returned to the UK to study for a Postgraduate Certificate in Education in ICT. Living with my wife and soon to be born daughter in Bournemouth.

Jon Hoff's Teaching ICT (PGCE Year)
My blog is for two main purposes -- Firstly, to reflect and express my thoughts throughout my PGCE year. Secondly to explore areas of interest to me, things such as ICT in education, using Web 2.0 tools in education, 21st century learning, flat classroom projects and cloud based computing.

Theme: PGCE, teacher, trainee, diary, ICT, IT, technology, web 2.0