Sunday, March 16, 2008

Randi Harlev

Randi Harlev

Randi Harlev, Israel, Adult, English Language Teaching

I am a consultant in the design and development of online and print courses for ELT (English Language Teaching). I've trained pre-service and in-service EFL/ESL teachers all over the world, including the US, China, Israel, Hungary, Poland and France, in both academic and corporate settings.

I hold a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior and an MA in TESOL. My research focuses on manifestations and effects of intercultural, interdisciplinary assumptions, and my passion focuses on how people learn.

ELT Consult
A blog dealing with issues of blended learning and new technologies for language learning, and professional development.

Theme: education, instructional design, e-learning, ELT, EFL, ESL, professional development, teaching, teacher-training, language learning, blended learning