Monday, March 3, 2008

Nikos Amanatidis

Nikos Amanatidis

Nikos Amanatidis, London, UK, All Subjects

I am a teacher who works and lives in London. I am studying for a PHD in ICT in Education at the London Southbank University. I come from Thessaloniki, Greece and completed the teaching department of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.

For the time being I completed my Masters in Information and Communications technology at the Institute of Education the University of London. I have also completed a Diploma course in web design and applied information technology at Southgate College.

Thessaloniki-Θεσσαλονίκη London-Λονδίνο
Personal blog about ICT in Education in Thessaloniki, Greece and London U.K., a Tale of Two Cities. Προσωπικό Ιστολόγιο για την Πληροφορική στην Εκπαίδευση και όχι μόνο.!!!

Theme: ict, education, greece