Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chris Fuller

Chris Fuller

Chris Fuller, Bideford, Devon, England, UK, Primary, Secondary, Spanish

Am lucky enough to teach Spanish from Kindergarten to Year 13 (ages 3 to 18)

I've now been teaching since September 2005, during which it's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride - learning how to adapt from being a secondary teacher by training to a day-to-day jack of all trades as I introduced Spanish to both the prep and senior sides of a small, rural Methodist church school. Thanks to the Isle of Wight conference 2006 I began blogging, which has taken me off to work on BBC Jam for a while and also to start lecturing about the use of new technologies in education - in particular blogs, podcasts and mobile phones. Using their language to teach them ours.

Some fun things to check out...
Edgehill grammar series on iTunes
Edgehill Spanish wiki - http://www.edgehill-spanish.wikispaces.com/

Facing the currently unknown
My musings...

Edgehill College Spanish
My school's Spanish blog that I run

Edgehilll College Ten Tors
The school's outdoor ed section, which I run

Edgehill Euro 08
My fun primary project building up to the Euro 2008 football championships

Themes: spanish, outdoor education, blogs, podcasts