Friday, January 18, 2013

Lisa Scott

Lisa Scott

Lisa Scott, USA, Adult, American English

Nothing excites me more than helping someone find a solution to a frustrating communication problem. Whether they need to articulate more clearly or understand the nuances of our language, my clients tell me that I teach them techniques that no one has ever told them before and that make a huge difference in daily communication.

It thrills me to see brilliant professionals finally able to live up to their potential because their language and pronunciation barriers are gone.

Lose My Accent - currently offline
Lisa Scott helps professional non-native English speakers to speak more clearly and confidently. Her blog offers tips and training for improving pronunciation, grammar, idioms, and American culture.

Theme: american english, american pronunciation, improve spoken english, speak english like american, pronunciation, lose accent, lose my accent, how to speak english, accent reduction, skype