Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dan Aivaliotis-Martinez

Dan Aivaliotis-Martinez

Dan Aivaliotis-Martinez, Australia, Primary, Technology

My name is Dan Aivaliotis-Martinez. I have been a primary educator for the last 10 years and have taught in various educational settings in Australia and Europe.

I am foremost a student of new technology and new approaches in education. I learn through experimentation and I believe we learn best when we evolve and grow through our own personal learning journey. I take risks and encourage my students to do the same. Our mistakes and failures provide us with powerful learning opportunities.

I believe that technology can not only enhance education but transform it in ways that we could never have imagined only a few years ago.

I am passionate about providing engaging and creative opportunities for all students, where the effective use of technology allows for transformative learning to occur.

our inspired classroom
My blog was established to share ideas, reflect on my practise as a life long learner and to celebrate the challenges of pushing your boundaries and comfort zones as an educator.

Theme: ipad 1:1, apple in education, ourinspiredclassroom, macbooks, iPads in australia schools

Latest Posts