Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Graham Dickie



Graham Dickie, Scotland, Primary

I have been teaching for 10 years. Currently, I am a headteacher in a small, very small, rural primary school in Argyll, on the west coast of Scotland.

That sounds grand until you realise that I am the only full-time teacher in the school! My colleague teaches for a day and a half to allow me time for the never ending paperwork and planning.

I am a dreamer! I see new technologies and dream of ways to use them in teaching & learning. Embedding them in my practice is another matter!

The Highland Headmaster
The Ramblings and Random Jottings of a Highland Heidie. Thoughts on technology, learning, leadership and harebrained ideas.

Theme: rural, small school, multi composite, head teacher, leadership, technology, teaching head, highlands, outdoor learning

Latest Posts