Sunday, March 22, 2009

Miss Cal Q L8

Miss Cal.Q.L8

Miss Cal.Q.L8, USA, Secondary, Mathematics Education

I am a 2008 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University with my Bachelor of Science in Education for Secondary Math. I am currently a substitute teacher until the fall when I will pursue a full time job.

My goals in life are to be the best teacher that has ever lived, to change the world, and to live wealthy. I am sarcastic, silly, and sassy with a hint of serious.

My hobbies include reading, blogging, taking pictures, watching movies/tv, flying kites, writing, texting, and napping. I am a pretty good time!

Miss Cal.Q.L8
The blog is a journal of the positive and negative sides of teaching high school math. From funny stories to lesson plans to tips and tricks that work or don't, it's my own personal contribution to the education blogosphere! It's also super cool!!

Contacts
e-mail: miss.calcul8@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/misscalcul8
Facebook: ejmiller2s@semo.edu

Theme: education, mathematics, substitute teaching, teaching tips, teacher resources, lesson plans, k-12, high school math, algebra, geometry, secondary, high school, education ideas, homework, organization, classroom culture, first year teaching