Monday, December 1, 2008

Joe McClung

Joe McClung

Joe McClung, USA, Primary, Science

I am a first year teacher from Noel Missouri. I teach sixth grade science and communication arts. I also coach high school football as well.

I graduated from Arkansas Tech University and I am now pursuing my Masters of Ed in educational leadership at the University of Arkansas.

Mr McClung's World
This site is dedicated to blogging about current happenings in my social studies and computer application classes… as well as our cross country team.

Mr. McClung's Sixth Grade World - old blog
This is the official blog for the sixth grade of Noel Elementary located in Noel Missouri. This blog provides current happens in all of sixth grade classes. However, it does consist of high amount of our science class and science experiments.

Theme: science, sixth grade, elementary, experiment

Latest Posts