Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tami Brass

Tami Brass

Tami Brass, USA, Middle School, Secondary, Independent Schools

I've been teaching since 1994. My first position was as a teacher at PACE Alternative School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for CESA 1. I moved to Minnesota in 1997 after meeting my husband, and taught at Minnesota Transitions Charter School for two years.

In 1999, I began teaching in the Stillwater School District where I became technology coordinator at Oak-Land Junior High. There I started a 1-1 laptop program (2003). In 2006, I moved to St. Paul Academy and Summit School (an independent school with a 1-1 laptop program beginning in grade 7) to become Middle School Technology Coordinator.

In 2008, we began using tablets with students.

Reflections on technology, teaching, and how they impact learning.

Theme: 1:1 computing, tablet pc classrooms, technology integration

Latest Posts