Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tami Brass

Tami Brass

Tami Brass, USA, Middle School, Secondary, Independent Schools

I've been teaching since 1994. My first position was as a teacher at PACE Alternative School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for CESA 1. I moved to Minnesota in 1997 after meeting my husband, and taught at Minnesota Transitions Charter School for two years.

In 1999, I began teaching in the Stillwater School District where I became technology coordinator at Oak-Land Junior High. There I started a 1-1 laptop program (2003). In 2006, I moved to St. Paul Academy and Summit School (an independent school with a 1-1 laptop program beginning in grade 7) to become Middle School Technology Coordinator.

In 2008, we began using tablets with students.

Tech4Teaching
Reflections on technology, teaching, and how they impact learning.

Theme: 1:1 computing, tablet pc classrooms, technology integration

Latest Posts