Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ramneek Kaur

Ramneek Kaur

Ramneek Kaur, India, Secondary, Mathematics

A passionate teacher, a web explorer, a learner.

I am a mathematics teacher teaching classes 9 and 10. Students these days are more open to learning through different methods. Through CII Shiksha workshops, I got to know about the e-learning concept. In mathematics it is essential to embrace the visual and geometrical aspects.

I became really inspired by many teachers on Passionate Teachers. I am a member of this social network of educators.

Ways of learning mathematics
This is a place where I am sharing about e-methods of teaching mathematics.

Inspiring Pictures - currently offline
This is a place for sharing favourite pictures/photographs which inspires me always

Theme: mathematics, photographs, elearning, inspiration