Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jill Tullo

Jill Tullo

Jill Tullo, USA, K-12, English, Literature, Reading

I'm the founder of The Well-Read Child, a blog dedicated to giving parents and teachers book recommendations, reading tips, and resources for helping them instill the joy of reading in their children.

I currently live and work in the Washington, DC metro area with over 5 years of teaching experience. I've taught English and ESL to middle school and high school students and adults.

The Well-Read Child
At the Well-Read Child, I feature five books every week and give reading tips and learning activities parents and teachers can use to help their children grow into lifelong readers. I review fiction and nonfiction books for children, middle graders, and young adults.

Theme: children's literature, literacy, kid's books