Thursday, April 10, 2008

Harold Shaw

Harold Shaw

Harold Shaw, USA, Secondary, Special Education, English & History

I retired from the U.S. Coast Guard as a Warrant Officer in 1996. I am now a Special Education teacher who teaches English and co-teaches History at a small private school that serves students who have not been successful in the public school system.

Outside of playing on the computer and driving my learners crazy, some of the things I like to do run/jog (getting older, I am not as nearly as fast as I used to be), day hike, read (Tolkien, Brooks, McKiernan, DeLint, etc. or supernatural horror), just hang out with my wife Mary, our six cats, and a dog.

Resource Room 220 - currently offline
About teaching, Web2.0 and my opinions?????

Theme: shaw, web2.0, teaching, teacher, blogging