Monday, April 14, 2008

Ginger Lewman

Ginger Lewman

Ginger Lewman (GingerTPLC), USA, Elementary, Secondary, Educational Technology, Gifted Education

As Director of the face2face program at Turning Point Learning Center, a charter school in Eastern Kansas, I am very busy developing and proving the Life Practice model with a great team of innovator partners!

I also serve on the Board of Directors for the Kansas Association for the Gifted, Talented, and Creative. Founder of Gifted Education 2.0

BSE: Social Science, secondary ed. MS: Special Education/Psychology, Gifted Education.

GingerSnapz!
Gifted Education 2.0 and GingerSnapz! are some of the places where I try to archive some of my thinking on all things educational in my life.

Theme: PBL, gifted, education, middleschool, edtech, lifepractice, project or problem-based learning, life practice model