Thursday, March 6, 2008

Zaid Ali Alsagoff

Zaid Ali Alsagoff

Zaid Ali Alsagoff, Malaysia (Norway & England), Tertiary, All Subjects

I have been passionately working with e-learning in Higher Education since early 2001. I have done research in several key e-learning areas, including educational gaming, role-play simulation, virtual classrooms, learning (content) management systems, e-learning standards, instructional design and courseware development. In addition, I have two years experience in courseware development (as an Instructional Designer), and an educational background in Psychology (Bachelor) and IT management (Masters).

I am always exploring new ways to learn. The more I learn, the less I know I know :)

ZaidLearn
Explores the Internet galaxy of free learning resources and tools, and tries to make 'LEARNING' sense out of it.

ZaidSwoosh
A blog that is dedicated to sharing juicy learning resources and ideas in daily 'swoosh' chunks (1-5 short posts a working day).

ZaidLearn's Del.icio.us Blog
Uses del.ico.us to organize, describe, and tag all my learning resource and tool discoveries.

e-Learning in Malaysia
Explores and reflects the latest e-learning news and trends in Malaysia.

Theme: e-Learning, OER, learning, tools, free