Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pat Wagner

Pat Wagner

Pat Wagner, Australia & USA, K-12, All Subjects

I taught English and Mathematics in Australia for 13 years before living and working in New York for two years as an educational consultant. I have now returned to Australia, but still work with New York public schools (in particular C.I.S. 339, a Bronx middle school). Most of my work is completed online using video conferencing and online documents.

In the last six months, I have been able to witness firsthand the incredible turnaround that technology can produce within a school. Every day brings amazing changes thanks largely to the tech tools made available by Google.

339web
My blog is called 339web because it signifies the work done at C.I.S. 339 in building our own 'web' of support through teamwork, technology and transparency.

Theme: data and differentiation, communication and celebration, collaboration and curriculum