Monday, February 4, 2008

Aurelie Charles

Aurelie Charles

Aurelie Charles, England, UK, Secondary, Modern Foreign Languages

I was educated in Bretagne, France where I obtained a Maitrise in English and French as an additional Language. I am an avid traveller and worked in Canada and I have been around Europe by train. Then I grew up did my PGCE at Oxford Brookes in 2003-04. I've been teaching since January 2005 in Kent, at the Robert Napier School, where I've been teaching French, Spanish and German.

I am very interested in developing good use of ICT in the MFL classroom, and have introduced my colleagues to podcasting and blogging as well as other new useful software and websites for MFL learning. I am also in charge of the Shared Point for the MFL department on the new Learning Platform of the school.

The MFL department goes live
This blog is a general blog with news from the MFL department at RNS. It also includes pictures of past trips and a podcast recorded in class by my pupils about the topics they learn about as well as links to other useful websites.

The RNS Spanish Page
Aimed at KS4 Spanish and also includes news and exam updates as well as podcasts of the exam questions and recording of the students practising their answers.

The RNS French GCSE revision page
Aimed at KS4 French and also includes news and exam updates as well as podcasts of the exam questions and recording of the students practising their answers.

The RNS German GCSE revision page
Aimed at KS4 German and also includes news and exam updates as well as podcasts of the exam questions and recording of the students practising their answers.

Themes: MFL, robert napier school, revision, GCSE, podcast, french, german, spanish