Sunday, May 10, 2015

Veronica Francisco

Veronica Francisco

Veronica Francisco, Spain, Kindergarten and Primary, English as a Foreign Language

I am an outgoing English teacher from Barcelona. I work in a primary school called Bogatell. I'm 35 years old and I must say I love my job. I also hold a degree in Audiovisual Communication. I am keen on sports -running and swimming, mainly-, as well as travelling.

Bogatell School is a public school located in Barcelona. We consider English a crucial subject, since we are aware of its importance as a global language.

English at Bogatell School
This blog is a site where pupils, parents and other teachers can find activities carried out by students during the English lessons. Not only this, but also games, videos, songs, stories, audios, online games and activities, projects, etc. have place in this useful site.

Teacher Veronica
This blog aims at sharing ideas, handy resources, lesson plans, etc. with other teachers and pupils.

Theme: EFL, English, teaching, learning, games, songs, videos, stories, primary, speaking, listening, reading, writing, web 2.0, teaching

Latest Posts



Latest Posts