Thursday, January 16, 2014

Juan Vicente Izquierdo Soriano

Juan Vicente Izquierdo Soriano

Juan Vicente Izquierdo Soriano, Spain, Health Education, Business

I'm a Computer Engineer (Polytechnic University of Valencia), and in recent years I have performed oral communications in several national and international congress related to elearning training in the healthcare environment (INFORMED_08, eSociety_09 EDULEARN_11, CAFVIR_12, Clinical Management_12 and so on).

ELEARNING HEALTH
I will store all the information that gathers on my doctoral thesis, in order to have a diary of each step that I have been made ​​and with the humble intention that at some point they serve any of you who are now reading this blog.

Theme: elerning, moodle, web2.0, phd, human resources, elearning congress, hospital, health

Latest Posts