Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ana Miotti

Ana Miotti

Ana Miotti, Argentina, Secondary, Adult, EFL Teaching and Learning

I'm an EFL teacher from Rosario, Argentina.I have been teaching at public secondary schools since 1999 and I love working with adolescents. I also teach English to adults, including travellers, young entrepreneurs and professionals, and provide one-to-one lessons and small group courses at my office.

Recently I've decided to keep on studying. I'm about to start a post graduate course on the use of ICT in education.

Ana Miotti
This blog is a place for me to reflect on my practice and learn more about web 2.0 tools. I hope I can get in contact with other EFL teachers and educators from around the world.

My main professional interests are ICT in education, the use of new Web 2.0 tools, EFL pedagogy and psycholinguistics.

Theme: reflections, web 2.0 tools, teaching, learning

Latest Posts