Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kathleen Cercone

Kathleen Cercone

Kathleen Cercone, USA, Human Biology, Undergraduate, College

I am a physical therapist, turned college professor of biology. I teach face to face, hybrid and fully online biology classes for non-majors. They are all with a human focus.

I also am an instructional designer (my PhD) and am very interested in the use of technology for learning and the use of course management system.

It's about teaching....with the help of technology
It is a work in progress using wordpress. I started this for adding information about Web 2.0 tools and teaching with the focus on pedagogy.

One tutorial on RSS is complete with my presentations on here. I am in the process of developing a website for my students using Joomla.

Theme: web 2.0, technology tools, elearning, rss

Latest Posts