Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Duma Cornel Lucian

Duma Cornel Lucian

Duma Cornel Lucian, Romania, Further, Web 2.0, Social Media, Education 2.0, Special Needs

Coordinator for international educational project "Different, but Equal" - partnership and collaboration between students with special needs in Europe. I organized in this project International contest, International exhibition and International symposium. I speak about this project in European Parliament from Brusseles because I was selected in the 8 finalists from 44 participants in AtmosphEuropa Contest Different but Equal Blog.

I involved in this project teachers and students from 12 countries and I have also partners 100 teachers from Romania. See Social Network for European partners and also blog. I want to show also social network for Romanian partners and blog

I am founder of Web in Education 2010. Follow on Twitter @web20education. Use hastag #edtech20. I am teacher who shares knowledge using web 2.0, mLearning , eLearning, Social Media and also I like to use Second Life and Google Wave. Follow me on Twitter. For teachers who tweet in Romanian language use hastag #roedchat. Everyone is welcome to join our groups in Web in Education 2010 based on new technologies in education:

On Facebook - become a fan. On Linkedin. On google wave web20, semantic web 3.0 and new technologies in education2010. On Learncentral. Follow on Teachers Sharing Knowledge. Follow on Diigo.

Information about me:
Founder Web in Education 2010. My PLN blog. My Second Life blog. My Facebook. My Yahoo ID. My Skype ID: DUMA CORNEL LUCIAN. My Google Buzz account. My e-portfolio eTwinning. My Netvibes. All my accounts in one place.

My PLN -PERSONAL LEARNING NETWORK
Teacher Lucian Duma share knowledge using web20, social media and new technologies in education.

My #edtech20 project was selected in the finalists projects - The TOP 50 entries submitted to the eLearning Awards 2010.


Theme: web2.0, social media and new technologies in education, education 2.0, semantic web 2.0, tools, apps

Latest Posts