Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ian Squire

Ian Squire

Ian Squire, England, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Adult, Emotional Literacy

I am a Secondary school teacher in England and also work part time for the Complex and Additional Needs team as an Inclusion Advisory Teacher. My main interest is in the emotional environment. When away from the classroom I am outdoors as much as possible, walking and cycling either with the family or with friends.

Secondary Emotion
The blog focuses on Emotional Literacy and its interaction with Teaching and Learning. I am not setting my opinions up as those of an expert but I hope this blog will open up a discussion about thinking and feeling and its relationship with teaching and learning. With one or two handy hits, tips and resources.

Theme: Emotional Literacy, Teaching, Learning, Teaching and Learning, Motivation, SEAL, Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning

Latest Posts