Saturday, January 2, 2010

Derek Keenan

Derek Keenan

Derek Keenan, Canada, Secondary, Technology in Education

A teacher and 21st Century Learning coach from Airdrie, Alberta. I am currently completing a Masters Degree at the Unviersity of Lethbridge and am passionate about teaching both students and educators! I use a class set of iPod touches to teach, and integrate technology daily into my classroom.

Adventures in Teaching and Learning
Most of my posts are focused on 21st Century Learning, but I also discuss implementation of iPods in the classroom and coaching teachers to get the most of their ideas in 21st Century Learning.

Theme: technology, iPods in Education, 21st Century Learning, High School, innovation, english, education technology, instructional technology, 21st century teaching, coaching, learning, teaching, pedagogy, technology in the classroom