Sunday, November 29, 2009

Seán Delaney

Seán Delaney

Seán Delaney, Ireland, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Adult

I taught in primary school for 11 years and I currently teach mathematics education to prospective teachers. I am interested in all aspects of education. I have studied technology in education and teachers' mathematical knowledge.

I am the Interim Registrar in Coláiste Mhuire, Marino Institute of Education - a college that offers teacher education and other education programmes in Dublin, Ireland.

Teaching and Teacher Education
Some reflections and resources related to my life as a teacher, a teacher educator and a mathematics educator.

Inside Education
A weekly 30-minute podcast of education news, features, topics and stories from an Irish perspective.

Theme: primary, elementary, pre-school, special education, assessment, secondary, post-primary, teacher education, adult education, curriculum, teaching, learning, english as a second language, mathematics education, professional development, policy, practice

Latest Posts