Monday, November 16, 2009

E. Ellison

E. Ellison

E. Ellison, Ireland, Secondary, Languages

I am Irish and I.C.T teacher who has a passion for integrating I.C.T into language learning. I believe that I.C.T has a lot to offer and can be used as an effective tool to support and enhance teaching.

I have developed my own interactive toolbar for Irish Speakers and an interactive multimedia website for Teachers, Students and anyone who loves the language.

I.C.T and Language Learning: An integrated approach - currently offline
I.C.T continues to provide new and exciting opportunities for language teachers and learners alike. This blog explores the various tools that are available on the Internet and evaluates how they can be used in a practical context for teaching languages.

Theme: change, collaboration, interactive, irish, gaeilge, Learning, i.c.t, languages, eLearning, pedagogy, podcasting, web 2.0, social networking, teaching, technology, software