Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sharon Elin

Sharon Elin

Sharon Elin, USA, Secondary, English, Instructional Technology

I'm an eLearning integrator for a large, suburban, K-12 public school district (64 schools). In our new initiative to provide a full high school curriculum online, I'm helping to design online academic courses to engage and energize digital learners.

In my previous position, I was an instructional technology integrator, training teachers and modeling techniques for incorporating technology into face-to-face classroom instruction. I taught middle school social studies and English for nine years while morphing into a blend of educator and geek. I'm an edugeek and proud of it!

edutwist - currently offline
Sharing tips and tricks in instructional technology, opinions about pedagogy and best practices, observations of policymakers and public school systems, and educational technology trends. And a few tutorials to stay down to earth.

Theme: instructional technology, pedagogy, educational technology, best practices