Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rupa Rajagopalan

Rupa Rajagopalan

Rupa Rajagopalan, India, Instructional Designing

I am a post graduate in English Literature. I have been working for more than 4 years now. My primary focus has been Instructional Designing and Game Based Learning. I have been into Technical Writing for about 3 years now.

I am passionate about Instructional Designing and writing in general. I created my blog to share whatever I know about Instructional Design with all budding writers and professionals.

The Writers Gateway
This blog is about Instructional Designing, Gaming and Game Based Learning. The information in this blog would be useful for anyone who wants to get started with Instructional Designing. All the posts in this blog are at beginner level.

Theme: instructional designing, elearning, gaming, game based learning

Latest Posts