Thursday, September 3, 2009

Muriel Kakani

Muriel Kakani

Muriel Kakani, India, Primary, Environmental Education

I am a passionate traveller and have travelled almost to every corner of India. During my travels I have tried to imbibe information about India's culture, and India's ecological traditions.

I love to create fact-filled stories where the central theme is an environmental issue. I am the author and illustrator of the ECOLOGICAL TALES FROM INDIA series.

Ecological Tales for Environmental Education - India
A blog packed with ecological stories, lesson plans, information, crafts and fun activities to teach ecology to children. This blog has been created with the objective of informing, spreading awareness about Indian ecological traditions, and promoting Environmental Education in an interesting and fascinating way.

Theme: environment, children, tales, storytelling, lesson plans, ecological traditions

Latest Posts