Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rachid Elalaoui

Rachid Elalaoui

Rachid Elalaoui, Saudi Arabia, Adult, Teaching and Learning English

Well, originally I am Moroccan. Currently, I am English Language Instructor at International House Saudi Arabia. I am CELTA holder from Barcelona, Spain and I hold M.B in Human Rights and Democratisation from Gent University, Belgium. For the moment I interested in topics related to the optimal use of technology in the delivery of language education.

web-based-classrooms
It's a baby blog through I try to document things I use in my classrooms.Also, as I am a beginner blogger I try to feed mine from other blogs.It includes helpful EFL web resources as well leads to some instructional software that can be integrated in classrooms.

Theme: instructional software, ESL resources, EFL worksheets, english as a second language, business english