Monday, March 30, 2009

Rob Parsons

Rob Parsons

Rob Parsons, UK, Tertiary, Everything

I've been teaching online with the OU since 2000. My subject areas are technology, arts and social sciences. I also use ICTs in my other job as Information Systems Manager for a company that does health systems consultancy in developing countries.

I do bits and pieces of work for the Liberal Democrats, and particularly my MP, Norman Baker. I am usually online for about ten hours a day, living in my airing cupboard with only a black cat beside me. Despite this I have a healthy skin colour and do not lack for company.

Really Useful Knowledge
Occasional thoughts about anything educational from an Open University (UK) tutor. Sometimes I even try to be helpful to my students.

Theme: learning, elearning, web2.0, beer drinking fisherman

Latest Posts