Saturday, March 21, 2009

Penny Ryder

Penny Ryder

Penny Ryder, Australia, Primary, General Education

I am a Primary School teacher (K-6) in Australia. I love what I do and the kids I teach. I am easily inspired and love to find ways to improve learning for my students using a variety of strategies and ideas.

My goal is to remain a flexible teacher, taking on board the new things I learn and modifying my practices as necessary. I hope that I can motivate and inspire others in this same endeavour.

Teaching Challenges
Reflections on teaching, innovative practices and the implementation of learning technologies in the classroom.

Theme: teaching, teachers, learning, school, education, innovation, challenges, technology, reading, literacy, mathematics, author study, programming, assessment, professional development, children, students, resources, implementation, k-12, k-6, leadership, blogging