Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Anita Strang

Anita Strang

Anita Strang, Canada, Elementary, K-5, Inclusion

I have been teaching for 22 years mostly as a classroom teacher. I now work in special education and am researching, implementing, and spreading the word about UDL (Universal Design for Learning) to promote designing learning activities that provide access to curriculum and learning for all learners.

Thinking UDL
This blog is vehicle for sharing information, resources, and reflections about my school's journey to becoming a school that embraces the UDL framework.

Anita's Tips, Tricks & Weblinks
I am posting cool stuff I find and information from my presentations for participants. This blog is for practical stuff.

Theme: inclusion, special education, UDL, Universal Design for Learning, differentiation