Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Johanna Stirling

Johanna Stirling

Johanna Stirling, UK, All Sectors, Spelling

I am a freelance teacher, trainer, materials writer, presenter and whatever else comes my way. I am a NILE Associate Trainer (Norwich Institute for Language Education) and also work for Cambridge University Press. I have been teaching for over 20 years now.

In addition to the blog I have my website The English Language Garden which is a more general site for teachers and learners of English.

The Spelling Blog
The Spelling Blog is (of course) about English spelling. It is for teachers and learners of English as a foreign language as well as anyone else who is interested in spelling.

It includes activities, teaching tips, interesting bits about spelling. I am particularly interested in looking at visual ways to teach spelling.

Theme: spelling, spell, english, teach, learn, visual, visual patterns, orthography