Monday, November 17, 2008

Jo-Anne Gibson

Jo-Anne Gibson

Jo-Anne Gibson, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Secondary, Web 2.0 in Education

I am a teacher-librarian in a large suburban junior high school (grades 7, 8, 9) in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I am currently finishing my diploma in teacher-librarianship at the University of Alberta.

Web Jammin'
This blog has been created to help me organize my thoughts, reflect, share and collaborate with others about various Web 2.0 tools for the classroom as I fulfill the requirements for my second last course in the program: EDES 501 Web 2.0 in Schools and Libraries.

If it is your aim to use these tools effectively in the classroom to prepare the students of tomorrow for their roles in an information-based society, then please feel free to add your thoughts, ideas, questions and reflections at any time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Theme: web 2.0, education, teacher-librarian, school, web2.0 tools