Saturday, July 12, 2008

Scott Holcomb

Scott Holcomb

Scott Holcomb, Memphis, TN, USA, K-12, Technology Integration in All Subjects

I'm just a Tech Savvy Educator who is currently working with fellow Educators to help further integrate technology into the classrooms. One of the eight Ed Tech Teachers.

Just a Techie Teacher 3.0 - currently offline
My blog is a way for me to reach out to fellow Educators about any really nice, cool, educational, of use technology out there be it a web based application, a new networking site, rich media site, etc.

This blog site also gives me the opportunity to connect to fellow Educators around the globe in an effort to become more in touch with the world around me. And finally, it's a great place to try and make people laugh a little here and there!

Theme: educational technology, integration, educator, teacher, rich media, web 2.0, web 3.0