Monday, July 14, 2008

Mike Hasley

Mike Hasley

Mike Hasley, USA, Public Schools, 9-12, All Subjects

I graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University in 1994 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies and a Masters Degree in Teaching. I’ve been an educator since 1994, teaching in three different schools, and I’ve been doing technology instruction since 2005.

In 2001, I began working in Henrico County Public Schools in Virginia which had just adopted a laptop program so that every teacher and high school student had their own laptop. I have been the Teacher of the Year in King William County in 2000 and Teacher of the Year at Varina High School in 2004.

I also write for The Model Intelligent Classroom Blog. I have 2 children, both girls.

TechWarrior - currently offline
This site shares new Internet tools and software applications for the classrooms. It also looks at ways to bring in 21st Century teaching skills into the classroom, ideally, to create a more student-centered classroom.

Theme: teaching, education, 21st century, technology, blog, Henrico, laptops, technology integration