Thursday, July 31, 2008

Elena Benito Ruiz

Elena Benito Ruiz

Elena Benito Ruiz, Spain, All Sectors except Primary, Foreign Languages, eLearning 2.0, Education 2.0, Web 2.0

Currently working as an English lecturer at the Dep. of Applied Linguistics of the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Spain), where I also teach Advanced English for Industrial Engineers. I teach general language courses at Centro de Lenguas (UPV). I also work as a freelance consultant on elearning 2.0 -I'm for hire-.

I'm also an online tutor for the "English Online" courses offered by eFormación - Generalitat Valenciana. I'm a proud Fulbrighter and I've also worked abroad as a Spanish language lecturer.

My main research interests are elearning 2.0, blogging, EFL and blogs, web 2.0 and 3.0, social networks, and the meaningful implementation of such ICTs in language learning (and knowledge/learning management).

I have 2 other blogs, specifically for students of English: EFL for Beginners and Objective: Fir

E|FL 2.0 - currently offline
E|FL2.0: Blog on EFL and web 2.0, web 3.0 and counting. For English language teachers (category 'for teachers') and English language learners (category 'for learners').

There are also some posts for Spanish language teachers and students (such as songs in Spanish, ELE). Tips, hints, comments, humor & also criticism on the latest & not so latest trends in EFL 2.0 & 0-0, elearning 1.0 and elearning 2.0.

And...why lurking when you could be participating and engaging in conversation?

Theme: foreign languages, elearning 2.0, education 2.0, web 2.0, web 3.0, EFL, ELT, ELE, blogging, EFL blogs