Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tracy Rosen

Tracy Rosen

Tracy Rosen, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Secondary, Technology

I have been working in education for the past 12 years - as a teacher at both the elementary and secondary levels, an undergrad teaching assistant, and an education consultant.

I'm currently teaching full-time at a public high school near Montreal where I work with students who need alternative pathways to find success in learning. I am also a new PhD student in Educational Technology at Concordia University.

Leading from the Heart
I tend to write about issues around learning and technology, as well as differentiated instruction and appreciative inquiry - all at the secondary school level. Though I've been known to go off on a tangent or two at times as well.

Theme: learning, technology